We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom.They seemed well made, but now somewhat skeptical after reading the reviews here.
I hope they hold up. Our designer at Fairview Millwork & Kitchen in Amherst, NH took our design from another kitchen designer and plugged in the cabinet sizes. Little did we know until after the install, that the cabinets over the sink/window are too short (18"). They are installed to the ceiling with crown molding and they are too high except for really tall people.
You have to step on a stool to reach them comfortably. Seems Wolf does not make a 24" tall wall cabinet, which would have been easier to reach at least the lower shelf. That's what we previously had. Our designer Shelby should have caught that.
The finish on the doors seems just OK. Some doors have rough spots from the grain of the maple. The wall cabinets are also only 12" deep. Dinner plates just fit.
We had IKEA cabinets before and they were 15" deep. So much more room with 15". Wolf does not offer them. We lost atleast 20% storage capacity.
In hindsight, i would have chosen a cabinet manufacturer with more options and better reviews.
Only stumbled on this site because i wanted to write a review somewhere about the cabinets.Would not choose again or recommend.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wolf Cabinets Hudson Cabinets
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Marvin Windows are ***. Window's 11 years old have rotted frames. I've had a Marvin installer inspect the installation and was told that they were installed correctly. Not only has..."
- "I purchased a metal frame building from Versa Tube, which their engineers designed for the area of Minnesota I live in. The building collapsed! I purchased a VersaTube metal frame..."
- "Leaf filter installed today and I'm already ticked off. Had to haul off the garbage that the contractor left behind. They used two different screens, one of which..."
- "The only people I can say actually did their job with dignity and class, were the housekeepers. I understand if the manager had a bad day, week, month or even..."
- "My husband decided to surprise our daughter on her 3rd birthday by sending her a box containing gifts, that's why he even did not tell me...He chose air cargo delivery..."
- "My mother spent $2000 on laminate flooring from here recently. After installing ~140 square feet of it, we found that there was mold growing on all of it. Hesitant to..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."