We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom.They seemed well made, but now somewhat skeptical after reading the reviews here.
I hope they hold up. Our designer at Fairview Millwork & Kitchen in Amherst, NH took our design from another kitchen designer and plugged in the cabinet sizes. Little did we know until after the install, that the cabinets over the sink/window are too short (18"). They are installed to the ceiling with crown molding and they are too high except for really tall people.
You have to step on a stool to reach them comfortably. Seems Wolf does not make a 24" tall wall cabinet, which would have been easier to reach at least the lower shelf. That's what we previously had. Our designer Shelby should have caught that.
The finish on the doors seems just OK. Some doors have rough spots from the grain of the maple. The wall cabinets are also only 12" deep. Dinner plates just fit.
We had IKEA cabinets before and they were 15" deep. So much more room with 15". Wolf does not offer them. We lost atleast 20% storage capacity.
In hindsight, i would have chosen a cabinet manufacturer with more options and better reviews.
Only stumbled on this site because i wanted to write a review somewhere about the cabinets.Would not choose again or recommend.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wolf Cabinets Hudson Cabinets
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We had Congoleum Duraceramic tiles professionally installed in our kitchen seven years ago and after two years noticed white wear marks in areas. A dropped fork can dent tile. We..."
- "I have six different Pella Designer Series doors that are rotted out at the bottom. The corner clips holding the trim on the outside of the doors along with the..."
- "My name is Kimberly It's weird I had the same problem. I am documenting and taking photos because I'm suing them for the crappy job. My walls are soft, and..."
- "The only people I can say actually did their job with dignity and class, were the housekeepers. I understand if the manager had a bad day, week, month or even..."
- "Bad business practices. Order was to arrive before Christmas according to website if you ordered by the 17th now I'm finding out it will not be here until Dec 27th...."
- "On 03/31/2016 went to PEPBOYS store. In Nashua,NH I had repair brake work performed. Got an offer for a rebate. On 04/01/2016 I submitted the online rebate. System informed me..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."